Tell Me What You Want To Hear
[html]

wc: 319

Skye smirked when the leader gave out a yelp and started to rub on his arm. He gave her such a miserable look that she almost patted him on the back and told him it was okay - but he had to have some sense knocked into him! He wasn't a baby anymore, waiting to be coddled. He had to man up, but at the same time, control his...manhood. She rolled her eyes when he told her, quite dejectedly, that he deserved every berating insult that she was going to give to him - which wasn't any. Much.

"I have two things to say," she said, her tail swishing against the bedsheets. "First, something you probably already know and are beating yourself up for, so I won't go into too much depth with it. I know you and Orin are friends, but you have to...well...control your manhood," she said, voicing her thoughts just moments before. "I know it was the heat of the moment, and all that, but honestly, Shaw!" She rolled her eyes, exasperated. She didn't have much experience in that field - but now that Bangle and her were mates...she shook her head free of that idea, still almost not daring to believe that her and Bangle were mates. Of course, that would have to wait now - now it was about Shaw's dumb little depression.

"Second," she said more sternly, "you know what you did was bad, but now you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're a leader, not a wet mop, so act like a leader, instead of...a wet mop!" Man, Skye was bad at pep talks. She continued anyway. "If you don't get yourself together soon, I'm going to have to slap some sense into your silly self."

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread