Road Blocks
sswm: 268 [html]

Her Choice? Anann had no such liberty. For her there was no such thing as choice. There had been a time when she had readily accepted this truth and embraced the life she was to lead. She was bound to her duty, to her people. It was the very reason she lived. The very purpose of her bloodline. It gave them power, control. Without her it would all fall apart. Without her Keese was nothing and without her offspring he would never be able to hold the throne of power he so desired. But more than that the entire culture of Tosawi would be destroyed. Everything they had worked for. No, he would not be turned away and detoured so easily. "Her choice?" He snarled back at the black armed male. "Anann is bound by her duty. Her people need her and for them she would choose to return." He spoke it as truth, believing that it was.

This man was a fool if he think he just send him away. Not after he had already come this far. Not after all they had invested in tracking her this far. There was no way he would turn and leave now without even laying eyes on her. "Not until I talk to the Harleigh woman and confirm this for myself. I can not leave until I have relayed the message, to her and her alone." He was not looking for a fight but he could not help it as his own hackles began to prickle. "One way or another, welcome or not, I will find her." That was promise.

<style type="text/css">

.keese01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e1e1a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.keese01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4afad; text-align:center;}
.keese01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.keese01a {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eese01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b4afad; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4afad; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.keese01a-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.keese01a-line1 {width:395px; border-bottom:1px solid #2f2c2c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread