I love the way you say good morning
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shimmeringmain {border:1px solid #000000; width:390px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngmain.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
#shimmeringsidebar {border:1px solid #000000; width:54px; height:351px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngside.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
.shimmeringtext {padding:10px; padding-top:280px; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; color:#787c40}
.shimmeringtext b {color:#eaf0ae;}
.shimmeringtext i {color:#dfe5a1;}
</style>

SoSuWriMo 443

Haven couldn't wait to tell Heath that he was going to be a father. It seemed so crazy, thinking back on how far both of them had come since that day they had first met out in the Trenches. He doubted that either of them would have ever guessed that their futures would have turned out as they had. The Knight couldn't wish or dream of anything more though. He and Princess were starting their own family, and they had their good friends to share it with. For some reason, knowing that they could share the whole experience with the other couple made things that much more exciting. The Aatte would have been thrilled no matter what, but it just gave him all the more reason to smile. He could picture him and Heath teaching their kids to ride horses together. It was a wonderful image, one he could not wait to make reality out of.

The Seneschal was not trying to be controlling, or to tell Princess what she could or could not do. He hoped that she knew that. It had been a suggestion, not an order of any kind. A suggestion that he hoped sincerely that she would follow but he was not going to try and her lock her up inside the house if she refused. Haven could never be that sort of person. Part of him was expecting her to argue, as Princess did have a fiery streak in her, but instead she agreed with his words. Still, he wanted to make sure that she knew that he was not trying to boss her around. "I only want what's best for you, and for them. You know what happened to Firefly...I don't know what I would do if it happened to you." Even thinking it made his stomach turn to lead in his gut. He didn't think he could withstand such an awful thing. It had been hard enough watching it happen to his aunt, but his beloved Princess? It would tear his heart to shreds.

"I won't go until you're feeling better and are okay with me being gone for a day." Excited as he was to inform his mother and sister about the news, it could wait until she could spare him being gone. He wasn't about to go galloping off while she was still under the weather. At her second question he only smiled, a soft laugh escaping his throat. "They'll be ecstatic," he said, brushing an errant curl away from her face. "They've both already asked me when we're going to have kids." They had thought about it long before he had, actually.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread