Today's just another day.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skyk b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a543a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyk p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyk {width:400px;border:1px solid #524b4b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/sky.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:240px;background-color:#abb5be;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#524b4b;}
</style>

La de dah~

-------------------

"Hopefully not. She'd be a wreck if anything ever happened to him." Though she and Dusk never really got along, Sky still loved her sister dearly. If something were to bother her, Sky would know about it almost instantly. They had that twisted sort of connection that their mother had gone and left them with. A pointless gift, since the two had gone their seperate ways so soon in life. Sky mused over this for a while, then replied to him again. "I hope to someday. I need a guitar first though." She considered going to fetch one, but at this point, all the good ones would've been taken already. No point in looking. She'd have to wait and hope she'd find enough to trade for one or something.

Boy mentioned he'd like to see her artwork, and she smirked. "You'll be coming to my house, right? That's where the bathtub is and all. My walls are covered in it." Which was very true. She spent her rainy days inside, painting decorations of all kinds onto her walls. It was, sadly, a part of her disorder, something she'd picked up about the same time as joining CdA. OCD. It wasn't bad or anything, but it often left her needing something to do in her free time. And being a minor ranking member of D'Arte, that free time came around far too often for her liking.

"As for singing... I'd like that." She turned her gaze to him and smiled sweetly. "I love teaming up with people to sing. Shawchert normally plays the flute, and I make up lyrics to go with the music on the spot." It was like a game to her, trying to think of nice lyrics so quickly, and she was surprisingly good at it. The idea of singing and music gave her a spark of muse, and she smiled, tail swaying to an imaginary beat as she started humming softly, falling into a sort of peaceful break in the conversation.

Her voice, even humming, really was a treasure. Soft, delicate tones that seemed to purr out of her throat were easy to pick up on. Like a sort of smooth honey for the ears, Sky had some serious talent. She might've been bad at fighting, and worse at navigating at times, but if there were two things she was good at, it was healing, and of course, singing. And man could she sing!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread