[M] Will you be there for me?!
[html]

I can kiss away your fears.

Ohlook. New tablee.

The sea water was freezing, especially this time of year. She had never actually washed any thing other then her own body; but she had found that the sheets would rid of their musky smell if they were dipped into water and scrubbed. So of course; the female began 'washing' them. She was a bit sad to no longer fall asleep to the musky smell, but she would have to get used to it sooner or later.

If you'd let me..

At this particular moment she was putting the dried sheet back onto the bed. The one that she had used a while ago as a net over the window still hung in it's place. Noah's howl filled each and every room of the castle within minutes, and eventually found it's way into Yuki's ears. At first, she was confused. But there was some thing familiar about the tone. Her lips embraced a small smile, and she grabbed her small night gown off the bed. It wasn't really a beautiful outfit. But it did the job. She skipped down the stairs, fumbling with the door before getting it to open. "Look who it is.. And here I was thinking I scared you away last time." She pushed back her hair with a paw, making a sound of aggravation upon having her bangs pop back into place. She pulled back the door some and stepped back, leaving him an opening. "Come in?"

<style type="text/css">
.character-cherrypie1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22c56; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-cherrypie1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-cherrypie1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-cherrypie1-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d2a59d; text-shadow:#cb948b 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:17px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-cherrypie1 {margin:0 auto; width:437px; background-color:# 3a4b01; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/2usbnue.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px double #ffffff; padding: 212px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Cochin, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#af0320; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread