the sun and moon rise in his eyes
[html]

SSWM:527

The female felt so much better getting that off her chest, she thought for sure he would have just laughed at her. Pontiac wanted nothing more than to find that happiness with someone and when she found it she would do whatever it took to keep that someone for her. When he raised his eye brown she had taken that as a good sign as she bounced upon her feet a bit with a giggle, as she nodded, what a wonderful lover she had found, she was so lucky. ”YES!” She squeaked out. She still loved him with every fiber in her body and would do whatever she could to prove to him that she was for him and him only. Pontiac would kill if the golden male would tell her to, she was a love sick fool ready to do whatever bidding that he would wish of her.

His next move she wouldn’t have thought he would have done she would have thought she would have been in his arms by now, with him kissing the top of her head. Agreeing to make things work out for now, and they would figure out for the long run as things went by. She stepped back as her hands took to wrapping around her side, she felt like she could cry, she wasn’t able to say anything. All she did was nod. She had more to tell him, if he wasn’t willing to take her welcoming back with a full forgiveness. ”But Ty…” She said with a tear in her eye. ”I left shortly after you…how can you expect me to be upset with you for the same thing I done...” She lowered her head as she stood away from him, she wasn’t sure what he wanted from her, she knew in her heart that she had forgiven him for what ever happened, just had he had done when she vanished the first time.

She looked up at him, with moist eyes. ”I…I can’t. I cannot get upset with you Ty. You had a lot pushed upon your shoulders. You weren’t ready…I’m fine with that. I really am…A part of love is forgiving and forgetting…Unless you don’t want me to?” She wasn’t sure what she could say to him to make him understand that she wasn’t going to lash out at him. She didn’t see a need to yell and scream, when she wasn’t ready at the time to take on being a mother to two children that clearly wanted to be around their mother and not their aunt. Pontiac didn’t have the heart to deal with that. She didn’t have a hard time showing in her face that she was confused and lost over this whole matter.

She voice squeaked as she looked back down her ears went flat against her head. ”Ty…” She started off with a shaky voice as she kept her head down and her ears flat against her head.”Do you even still have feeling for me? Is there still able to be an us?!”She had to know, even if it would crush her she had to know if she was wasting her time.

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread