Mysterious Ways
[html]
+388 Poor Sky. She's got issues. :/

Skye was good enough to listen, as the wolfdog had hoped. They were fairly good friends, and this was the fact that brought Sky to suddenly sit down beside the co-leader and gasp a bit as the feeling of wanting to cry suddenly hit her. That wave of guilt and horror was one like before, when she'd suddenly told Shawchert everything he didn't need to hear. Finding that to be the perfect place to start, Sky curled her legs to her chest and sighed inwardly.

"I told him." Skye already knew all about how Sky felt, as far as the wolfdog knew. "I told him everything like some selfish idiot. He came to my house to ask my advice on what's going on, and half-way to making it better, I broke down like some stricken child and told him everything." At this point, Sky didn't care who knew about her love for Shaw. It was bound to become public knowledge if it wasn't already more than rumors. Valinta, Skye, Orin and now Shawchert himself knew. Plus, it was pretty obvious.

"I should've kept my mouth shut. I was doing so well. He'd agreed to talk to Orin about it, cause he's not sure how he feels about her, and he feels so guilty about what happened... We were just finding a middle ground when I decided out of nowhere to tell him." She spoke about it in a bitter tone, as if she weren't speaking about herself. In a way, she wasn't; if she'd been herself at the time, she'd of had more control, and not done the things she did. She'd have played the supportive best friend the entire time, and not turned it around on herself. Now Shawchert was bound to avoid her.

Not that she blamed him. She'd been so random to burst out her feelings like that. He'd been so kind and patient about it, too, telling her to give him time to think, and to wait it out. As if she hadn't been doing that since the day she came here. That was nearly three months ago now. I guess I could stand it a little longer... but... At least the nagging voice in the back of her mind was quiet now. No more nasty ideas were coming to her. No more cravings.

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread