Keep Swinging
[html]

wc: 324

He had spoken to Nayru about moving out to the eastern side of the territory and she had said that it wouldn't be crowding her like he had suspected he might, but he still wasn't sure about it. He would have to discuss such a thing with the pups; he didn't want to move them out of the house unless they wanted to go as well. Here they would have others to interact with and a safe, stable place to go if they ever got into trouble. He would likely stay in the house until they reached their adult ranks, at least, to be sure that they were still looked after.

So far, it seemed that the hunting lessons were going pretty well. He looked at the rabbit that Range had caught with joy, his chest filling with pride. "What a good job, son. That's really great." He couldn't believe that his little boy had caught the rabbit; even if Range was a little unsure about what he had done, he had gained a little skill in the area! What he had learned on this day would help him the next time, and perhaps he wouldn't feel quite as uncomfortable with it then. The male's tail wagged steadily behind him where he sat, sweeping quickly along the floor and stirring up little bits of dust.

"I used to eat bugs, when I could find them. Aunt Bris brought me a lot of my food...Conor, too. I think the first thing I ever caught was a fish." He had learned how to fish long before he had ever chased down a rabbit or cornered a squirrel. Perhaps this was why the male seemed more suited for fishing than hunting. He was a bit worried about going into the Jager rank, if he made it there, as he mostly focused on fishing. Maybe it would be OK if he could get the pack to like fish...

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread