There's no place like home
[html]

Dude. Nayru dreams of the white woman, Gideon dreams of the dark one o.o And this post is crappy, I'm really tired XD But Ilu. wc: 202

Time together was harder to come by these days. Gideon had been trying to make time to come and see her but often got caught up doing other things or working on his pack duties. He was glad to be in the adult ranks and felt like he was more able to make a difference in the pack this way. He had done many of these things as a Lehrling, but now he felt like they really counted. His head came up when she said that she would distract him from the dark woman and he gave her a grateful smile. "Alright." He said simply. "And thanks. I just do..whatever I can." It wasn't hard, just day-to-day things.

She seemed interested in his slingshot and he moved to go inside and get it. It wasn't far, just in on the porch, and he had it in his hand and was standing back outside in a few split seconds. He wanted to give her the necklace before too much time passed, but wasn't sure if it might ruin their day. What if she didn't like it? He decided in an instant and thrust the box toward her, head down. "I got you something!"

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread