[M] Will you be there for me?!
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

SSWM:592

He gave his head a sway watching her move back into her view he didn’t want to admit to a huge blind spot, only one of the pack members knew of it and she found it out. He hardly ever was one to freely give out information about him. He was always sunshine and sunray happiness most of the time. He didn’t want to let a soul know that he was damaged. He didn’t want to show weakness. Smiling as she stood there in front of him, she was always a joy to be around, but he just could not keep her of his mind, how she made sure that he was safe when he was there, and how she was willing to give up her bed for him, it spoke very highly of her character.

With a shake of his head the male slowly shifted to his two legged shape as he stood there looking at the male as he grunted from the pain in his shoulder. Rubbing his shoulder, he pushed on a smile onto his face. ”No need.” and you want to know why? I learned how to shift. However that secret was safe with one other being that he didn’t know how to shift before she showed him how to shift from shape to shape. The silver male took his sore arm bowing down to her at the waist, as his back leg moved backwards to hold his weight up. Bending back up the male extended his had out of her own hand.

”Oh?” He looked around; it was a huge place maybe way to big. He moved his one arm to cross over slight onto his chest while his other one rubbed his sore shoulder. As he nodded then it came to him, his head twitched as he looked at her with a smile.”Join Valley?!” Yes come join the pack that I live in, and move into my over sized cabin. He only lived in a three bed room cabin; it was one of the best have. Fireplace, porch the place was loaded and it was all Noah’s. He earned his rank to have a place of his own and he planned on keeping that house until he was no longer needed on this earth. He hoped that she would take him up upon his offer, it was sad to see her living all alone in the big old place and who knew how many visitors she had since the last time he was here.

He couldn’t help to laugh at her question, really what fool would want him? He was broken and damaged, not even worth putting out on the clearance rank for sale. He was broken and accepted that for the most part. He still had hopes and dreams but they were just that, hopes and dreams and they would never amount to much more than just that. ”Sorry!” He coughed as he lowered his ear against his head. As he shook his head, it did get at him a bit to have to accept that he was just a nothing. ”No…you?” He wasn’t ready to take a mate on, maybe just a friend that lived with him for now, maybe down the road he would be willing, if his heart could find its way to it. That was a big if too. ”Sorry…rude..” He shouldn’t have asked a lady if she had a male to love her, of course she did, she was a rare find. ”Forgive me.” He lowered his head to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread