I love the way you say good morning
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shimmeringmain {border:1px solid #000000; width:390px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngmain.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
#shimmeringsidebar {border:1px solid #000000; width:54px; height:351px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngside.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
.shimmeringtext {padding:10px; padding-top:280px; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; color:#787c40}
.shimmeringtext b {color:#eaf0ae;}
.shimmeringtext i {color:#dfe5a1;}
</style>

SoSuWriMo 407

He knew that Princess and Ruri did not have quite the same bond that he and Heath held, but sharing this experience with the blind collie fey would only strengthen and deepen their relationship. Haven knew that Princess hadn't made many close friends since she had moved to Cour des Miracles to be with him, and knew that Ruri was one of the few that she felt close to. The Knight wished for his mate to find more people to spend time with a rely on, but that was up to her and he could have no bearing on such situations. Their lives may have been tied together, but they were still two individuals with things they did outside of their relationship. Haven just wanted Princess to be happy, but he hadn't noticed her being particularly unhappy since she had come here either. Surely she knew what was best for herself.

The Knight gave his Lady a soft smile when she confirmed that she knew that he had meant no ill by his request. Haven knew that Princess was not his to order around or control. He only asked for her own sake and the sake of their unborn pups. "I'll do whatever you need me to to make things easier for you. Consider me your personal servant," the man said with a toothy grin. Even though it had been said in a joking way, he meant it. Already this process was taking a toll on her and he would do whatever he was able to to make things easier and more comfortable for her. She was his Princess, after all, and he was determined to do right by her. She would need to rest and conserve her energy and he would happily pick up the slack.

Haven tilted his head, thinking back to the two occasions that the subject had been brought up between him and his family. "Mom asked me a while back, I don't remember when exactly. Mati brought it up when I went to go see my little brothers the first time." That had been the time the thought had really stuck with him, the time that he had felt that it really was something that he would want and felt perhaps ready to do. Mati and the handling of his little siblings had been the seed that had lead to his bringing the whole thing up with Princess in the first place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread