Fabrication of Jewels
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Sure! :] wc: 311

She was interested in learning things that other wolves knew but she did not. Naniko had designed the rank tiers with Azalea's help but she didn't consider herself too far above them; she wished to learn a little bit of each rank tier and hoped to be an effective leader. Theodore had taught her a little about knives and she looked at Nyx's stones with interest, wondering what it was that the female was doing. She had always been curious, even as a pup, that couldn't be helped. And the fact that she was the Angela and Nyx a Zepar didn't make her want to learn the stuff any less.

"Oh, good. And you're right...I hope that it grows and prospers. We have an entire cave system to fill up, unlimited space" She said, grinning. Unless the pack grew UNBEARABLY big, which she doubted it would. She took the pendant from Nyx when instructed to, holding it in her hand. It was very pretty, and she could now see why the female had asked her to hold onto it. Against the white of her fur she could see the darkness with more detail. It truly was beautiful. "I love it. What is this stone called?"

There was something that she had forgotten to do when she had accepted Nyx, though. She'd almost forgotten again, now, but her mind grasped onto the idea as it came to the surface. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "I had almost forgotten...as a new leader, I needed to share blood with you when I accepted you into the pack. I forgot to do so at the borders when we first met. I'm still adjusting to my leading the pack, I hope it's alright. I'd need to make a small cut on your hand and join it with mine." She showed her the dagger that she would use for it.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread