A short reunion
[html]

I'm starting my spring semester, tough times up ahead!

"Big cats eh?" Ty said with interest as he screwed the cap back on the scotch and placed it back in the cabinet. "I've heard of such things, bigger then the pumas around here. However, that's something I'll have to see to believe." He chuckled, trying to lighten up from his brief strain of anger. Luckily for him, Rendall also didn't want Ty to linger with his bad thoughts. His hand grasped hers tightly as he returned the warm look with her. "But I will talk about it someday, the pack will have to know." He replied as he felt her nuzzle his neck. "Just...not now." He then returned the embrace, letting a warm relaxing smile as he wrapped his arms around her waist, he had missed a good friend during his time in Mexico.

Ty kept his hands in her's as he listened to Rendall's tale, apparently she had quite a time over in Egypt. She had become a warrior, trained to fight with a choice in front of her, a soldier of revenge or a fighter of tranquility. He had always known that Rendall was going to amount to something, though being a warrior had surprised him. She had always seemed like such a kind and happy-go-lucky girl, never a violent type. However, he could see by the tattoo on her tail, along with the name 'butterfly warrior' she had truly thrived as a warrior, and who was he to decide what she should get into? He would be proud to stand alongside her as an equal, and a friend. However, he could only nod to her lesson about how no matter what he did, he was still himself, as he really had nothing else to add. She had become her own wolf as she came of age, and Ty was more than happy to see that.

He walked to the window as Rendall reached for the coca on her ankle. "Sure, I would love some coca." He smiled lightly to Rendall. "Hanging out with you will be...nice tonight." His ears then perked up as a dirty smirk crossed his lips. "Ahh...want to keep the whole warrior thing under wraps huh?" He leaned back in his chair. "Pft, they won't hear anything from me, however, I think Pendzez and Xeris will be more accepting of it then you think they would be."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread