Judgement Day
[html]
+493 Dun dun duuunnnn...!

Sky hadn't expected Shawchert to actually show up at her house. As such, she was hesitant to answer the door when he did. The conversation was only a few words long, a quick few deadpanned lines to send her to the store across from Skye's place, and then the leader was gone to Orin's place. Simple as that. She'd worn a small, polite smile the entire time, and agreed without hesitation or questioning. Probably time to get her punishment out of the way. Why Skye wasn't the one doing it, she'd never know. Maybe Shawchert had something specific in mind?

She got dressed and headed out the door shortly after, only stopping to feed and water Casper, and to close him into the unused bedroom, where he'd be safe on the second floor. Locking her door, and sliding the key into her ahem, automatic pocket, girl was on her way to meet with Orin and Shawchert. She'd behave. She'd no reason to dislike Orin at this point. She'd made a promise to herself that she'd apologize and whatnot. Right? Right. Then she spotted Shawchert, and whatever face she had on was gone in an instant. Best pokerface.

"I see hammers!" With a grin, one that was secretly painted onto her face, Sky skipped towards him. She was dressed in a plain black t-shirt and some worn jeans, wraps covering her feet, except for the pads and toes. She was at least pretending to be in a social, happy mood, if only to save Shawchert some angst. "So Shawchert, are Orin and I going to be hammering stuff today?" If this was the punishment, she'd be more than happy to fight with someone again. Demolishing things was fun. It was a constructive way to get rid of one's anger and stress. Or rather, deconstructive. Heh.

She studied him carefully, with idle blue eyes. He still looked like he'd been through hell. The man she'd fallen in love with now wore a cold mask, and even though she smiled casually now, it broke her heart. She knew he was going through a tough time, and that she'd not made it any better. Whatever it was he had in store for her and Orin, she almost felt like she should've been the only one being punished... actually, she found the voice to say so, before Orin got there.

"Hey look, Shaw... you should've be calling Orin here. She didn't really do anything wrong." That smile faded, and she glanced away, to where Orin would be showing up soon. "I started the fight. It was stupid, and I owe you both apologies for it. Maybe you'd consider not punishing her, for me, since she was just defending herself." And in Sky's mind, she had been. The fight had been started completely by Sky, even if both girls were in the wrong. The hybrid didn't want Orin blaming her for the punishment, whatever it was going to be.

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread