Piercing
[html]
OOC: 196 WC

He smiled to himself at her response. And secretly thought to himself that there was a first time for everything. He looked at the paper that she had put the wax on. "No, it does not look like you can spill any. He knew it was probably rheotorical, but he answered anyways. She explained it to him as it got hot and then she pressed it on his ear. He could feel his hairs attaching them selves to the wax. He waited, then took a deep breath, waiting....

Then she ripped it off, and DAMN could that girl pull that stuff off fast. He only winced inwardly a bit. It was surprisng to him how much it had taken off. He had not been expecting it so he winced. He sighed when the stinging fades. And then his natural smirkish smile came back and he looked back at her. "Ok, you can clone me for you evil army, but only if i get all my piercings done for free from now on." Itzal knew there was no way she would let him get piercings for free, it was just his way of joking. "yeah, I'm ready."

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread