Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary
[html]
She loved to travel in her haling shape, it made crossing the great miles of lands go by a lot quicker with longer legs to give her a more powerful and a longer stride in her runs. Blue eyes looked around what part of the lands that she could see from the border lines, from what she could see there wasn’t much that could been seen by the naked eye, nor any thing that made Pontiac want to make these lands a pack. However she knew that there just had to be more then what she seen. Just like her home had more then what she could see by standing on the borders and looking in.

Lifting her head as she heard the crunching of snow under the weight of a body the female lifted her ears, still sniffing around the pack lands, she could smell some of her own family kind, but she also could smell the clearly marked pack borders. She wasn’t foolish enough to cross them, so she knew that wondering around the borders trying to figure out scents and pin point those that she knew and those that she didn’t. There wasn’t one that she knew; she could pick up faint scents more so like family names than anything else that she was able to pick up on those scents. The voice spoke out to her as she found her-self in a land of deep thought. Lifting her head up she looked to the…what color would he have been?! White…she hoped, she guessed. ”Hun? Oh! Not really looking for any one. I lived in this area about a year ago, before it came a pack, just trying to figure out more about the lands. Maybe you can tell me? She sat down as she looked to the male, searching for a name she looked at the muti-hued male as she was not able to find one, so that just confirmed that she didn’t know hardly any of the members in this new pack like she thought. ”Uhmm…What’s your name?” She wasn’t sure what to call him by other then Rainbow Wolf, for all the colors that was stripped though his once pure pelt that she would have loved to have…and not the two toned white and tan that she had.
[/html]
SSWM:385

Messages In This Thread