Piercing
[html]

~~~

Sky couldn't help the tiny laugh she gave, and she leaned forward. "Only if my cloning machine gets fixed. If not, you're still paying." So close to his face, she grinned and stuck out her tongue a bit, blue eyes shining. "Brace... deep breath in..." She'd placed the wax on a spot inside his ear, directing across from the outter patch. "...three... two..." She didn't wait for three. Girl ripped the paper off again, just like before. This likely hurt more, considering how delicate the inner ears were.

She dropped the papers on the bench behind her and changed gloves. "Next, cleaning the spot. Not hard, but stay still. It might sting a bit on the inside." This time, she dapped a small fold of gauze with some sort of solution, clear and strong smelling. Girl also rubbed her gloved hands in it, then leaned forward. "Nice and still for me, handsome. This won't take a second." Gently, she dabbed the spots clean, swiping the gauze across it to make sure it was sanitary. "Done. Time for the real piercing now."

She tossed the gauze behind her too, with the papers, then pulled out a little bag of studs. "Pick out your favorite. They're supposed to be for your eyebrow and lip, but they look good in ears too. Especially the hoops." They were all small gauges, with ball-studs. Some were a black metal, some were silver and gold, and one or two were an interesting mix of black and white metal, like marble.

"While you do that, I'll do the actual piercing." She leaned forward again, this time with a fluted needle in hand, one that matched the gauges. "Okay, honey, stay extra still for me. I'll count down from three, and we'll be all ready for the stud, m'kay?" Her tone took on almost a motherly hue, one that came instinctively when she did piercings. It was bound to be comforting, and if you decided to play it right, almost appealing.

<style>
.sky-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-z29 b {color:#3A1607; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.sky-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread