into the depths
[html]
OOC: 214 WC

Itzal loved getting a rise out of others when they were on off terms, cause it took a lot to get a rise out of him. Basically, what he had learned, that madder more aggressive your oppent is, the less they think. Which was always a good thing. Which is why when the coyote snarled and growled, he could not help but smile. And then the coyote growled at him. He laughed on his head, thinking it was funny that he would even think he could intimdate Itzal like that.

Itzal watched as the other raised it hackles and half circled him. This made him on edge, he never liked being circled, it made him feel like there was someone behind him. Someone he could not see or hear, and it bothered him somewhat. But either way he did not care. He listened to the older canine question him.

" I'm trying to find out what you are doing out here, and you can do whatever you want, as long as i know you are part of this pack. And as to who I am, I'm Itzal, I arrived her a few days ago. I am Inferni's newest member." Now it was his turn for questions "Who are you? And why are you out here? "

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread