Jet Black, So Cool
[html]
366 words. Short! x_x;

He had wanted her to hear him approach, he wasn't trying to hide it or sneak around. Bangle was never really good at that, either his decorations gave away his hiding places, or his high pitched laugh would. The coywolf knew he was intruding upon pack grounds, though, and so he kept his distance, watching the female take an elegant stroll through the Inferni borders.

Though she, too, stood out rather well among the lands. Inferni, in general, seemed like a much darker place, so she nearly stood out like a sore thumb with the whitest fur. As she turned her attention onto him, he saw the mask that adorned her face, much like a raccoon's. Other appendages were adorned with the same color as her facial mask, but what Bangle found most intriguing as he stepped up near her were her eyes. They were of two different colors, something the traveler hadn't seen for some time. It was once said, though it could have easily been an old wolf's tale, that those with different colored eyes had two different sides to them - personality, thoughts, everything. She wasn't much shorter than he, nor were several of the coyotes he spotted on the lands. Bangle almost fit in among these others, much like himself, instead of the taller wolves in the southern lands.

When she introduced herself, he stared blankly, almost unmoving except for one ear that moved to the back of his head. Then his features changed, as he smiled warmly. "That's quite a long name ya got there! How's about I call ya Saraqael, hm?" Cocking his gray and red marked head at her, he examined the female. Her demeanor towards him, though the encounter had only been a few seconds, seemed calm enough. "Mah business goes where I go," he explained with a charming grin lighting his features. Before he let her respond, though, he stuck his hand out for her to shake. "Name's Bangle, but many call me Slickmaw. Take yer pick." "Ya look like a classy kind of female.. perhaps there's som'n I can interest ya in?" Bangle's eyebrows wiggled, presenting what he had draped on him, from head to toe.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread