Piercing
[html]
OOC: 239 WC

Itzal was so excited. He was finally really going to get his ear pierced. He forced himself to calm down so that he did not mess it up with his fidgeting. He could feel himself wanting to jump up and down like a little boy while she slowly counted down. He could feel her lining the needle up through his ear. And then it was through. She had been right, it was a tiny pinch, but not enough to really bother him. And then he was handing her the stud and she was putting it in. And just like that, he had his very first ever pierced ear.

She used the solution to clean his ear agian, but this time he barely even noticed the smell, and when she complimented it he was really happy. "Thanks, I'm sure it would not look so good if I hadn't come to you." As he listened to her tell him her first times getting piercings and gauges, he felt bad for her not having some one like herself to pierce and gauge her. He noticed the gauges on her ear when she pointed them out.

"Ok sky, I'll make sure I clean it and I'll come see you at the end of the month. And nope, not right now, I'm good, but if you could, He smirked at her let me know when you fix that cloning machine of yours. Thanks again.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread