[M] -- Oh, you did not just go there...!
[html]

+493 Sky, since when did you care about the pack? :/

Okay, ow. Sky saw it coming, and closed her eyes, twisting her head away. Still, the impact of the smaller girl's fist to her jawbone hurt, and she shook a bit, losing her grip. Orin was gone from underneath her, and Sky was left to snarl at her, readying herself for whatever attack the foreign-named girl sent her way. "Since the week I met him, actually." Though she'd normally die down a bit at this part, girl kept the venom in her growled voice. "You wanna know why I didn't make a move?"

She circled around, flagging her tail high in the air. "He's the alpha of a new pack, you dumb shit. His priorities are to the pack. He shouldn't be worried about choosing a mate yet, and you've probably sent him over the edge with stress because of what you did." It was true, and that was probably what hurt the most. Shawchert should've been focusing on recruiting and dealing with new members. The pack didn't have pups yet, and it was the middle of winter. There was too much stress to be worried about mating. "I waited. I was going to wait until Spring to tell him, when he wouldn't be overworked."

She stopped moving now, and it was clear that her tone was dying down a bit. The venom, slowly, leaving her voice. "If you gave two shits about him, you'd have waited too." Then, just as quickly, that venom came back for another go. "But you just couldn't keep your cunt to yourself, could you? Try thinking of the fucking pack before your fucking sexlife next time. What happens if you get pregnant, you dumb cunt!?"

Sky moved a paw up to her face, and licked the blood of it, still tense and eyeing the other girl, ready in case she moved in for a stupid attack. Secui formed rogue vesus and Optime formed princess? Sky had no doubts she could kick this girl's ass if she really tried. "So tell me, Orin. Who were you thinking of when you fucked him? Yourself?" Then, her voice dropped into one of sheer disappointment and disgust. "Or were you even thinking past how great it felt?" The look in the wolfdog's eyes spat out unspoken insults. Everything about the white-furred girl's situation disgusted her.

That screaming. The agonizing screaming in Sky's head... it wouldn't go away now. He's mine, damn it! She stole him! Stole what was mine! Sky called Orin selfish, but deep down, that screaming voice was the most selfish thing in the pack. "Did you even stop to think about how distracted from his pack he might get? What about the rest of us? We need a focused leader." Come to think of it, since when had Sky stopped to think about the pack? Her words were... slightly keened towards justice, but... but were they really meant towards the pack? Even Sky believed they were right then.

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread