Piercing
[html]

~~~

Sky chuckled a bit at the cloning reference, knowing full well it'd be an inside joke with him from now on. "I'll be sure to do that." She closed up her bag completely and stood, brushing off and stretching. "Glad to have been able to help you fufill your body modification needs." She didn't hesitate to reach over and brush a clawed finger over his eyebrow. "I'd say get this done next, if you want. It'd look good on you. Golden ball stud to match your eyes there."

She hovered a moment, admiring his bright colored eyes on his dark fur. A nice contrast. Then she backed up again and fixed the bag over her shoulder. "I'm usually in Thornbury, so in a week, if you want anything, come look me up." She then added, in a less professional tone, "Or if you ever want to just hang out a bit, y'know. Maybe you could teach me a bit in stealth."

With a bright smile, she offered her hand for a friendly shake. "It was nice meeting you, Itzal. See you around sometime?" Sky was more than happy to make friends with a customer. Who knew, maybe they'd end up becoming closer as friends, and she'd have a comrade outside of D'Arte for once.

<style>
.sky-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-z29 b {color:#3A1607; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.sky-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread