[M] -- Oh, you did not just go there...!
[html]

+609 K.O. Winner: Their maternal instincts. xD

Orin responded with sharp remarks, and Sky glared, that icey gaze only intensifying. Yeah yeah, people were watching. So what? She went on about how Shawchert could only handle so much pack mentality. Hybrid knew that just fine. "Lover my ass. One-time fuck buddy, at best." Sky stuck out her tongue, scrunching up her nose in distaste. Ew.

Orin went on about how Shawchert had been upset when he came to her, and Sky surprisingly listened to each word, though she still had a scrunched up face about it. Then, she finished, sort of, and Sky couldn't help the sick smirk that curled onto her semi-feral face. "This is all, isn't it, Orin?" It had been what Sky had been taunting her about before, in a way. "Friends with benefits doesn't fly with alphas, dearest. Might wanna apologize next time you see 'im. Heh." Oh, this was too good...

Way too good, actually. Orin suddenly started on again, just as Sky paused to lick the blood off of her paw. The white girl suddenly launched herself forward, aiming an attack at her face again. Well shit. Slamming her paw down, wolfdog tried to back out of range, but the hit came. Claws and palm slapped hard against her face. It stung. She snarled out, shaking her head to try and ease the pain away. Fucking god damn... Hybrid girl was about to strike back, but then...

Then Orin seemed to have realized what Sky had said about being pregnant... it was as if all the fight in her slowly faded away. Blue eyes gleamed with a sudden fear; what if she'd hurt their children from this? No, no, it was too soon to do that. Too soon for her to know for sure. Nothing would happen to hurt the pups, if Orin turned out pregnant. The medic and mother in Sky overtook the fight in her, and she sat down, ears perking and eyes widening a bit.

What the hell are we even fighting for!? Upper canines sank into her lower lip, drawing blood. This is just pointless. None of this makes sense. She's my frickin' packmate for gods' sake. Blue eyes gleamed with a sudden realization. ...she's hurt now. Gods, let her forgive me. All thoughts of hating her were out the window. Secui-formed girl risked shutting her eyes to shift back into Optime, now a slower thing to do since she'd used up her energy quite a bit.

Shifting was finished, and she opened her eyes, crouching on the ground, and covering her body, now stark. "Orin... shit, Orin, I'm sorry... I..." Hybrid girl fell silent, then stood, shaking her head. "That whole fight was bullshit. Look, let me see your back, and I can fix you up. I don't want to be enemies, Orin..." No guy was worth such horrible fighting. No guy was worth killing kids over, even if the risk was extremely low. Not even Shawchert.

He'd been suffering when he came to her... I wonder what had happened? Then, She wasn't the only one at fault. I shouldn't blame her... no, I won't blame her anymore. Sky touched a hand to her cheek, where blood stained her brown and tan fur from Orin's attack. ...I deserve this. She winced, and then spoke again. "Listen, if you... if you do turn out to be... pregnant... this shouldn't... effect the kid... or kids. If it does, I give you total permission to maim me in whatever you see fit." She spread her arms out, and lowered her head a bit. "No more. I don't know how, but... but maybe I'll make it up to you. Please, Orin..."

<style type="text/css">
.skykfree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f8f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e3c4b; }
.skykfree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.skykfree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykfree01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c2dada; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f2f8f6; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skykfree01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #2e3c4b; margin:0 auto;}
.skykfree01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #bacfd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread