into the depths
[html]
OOC: 769 WC

Part of Itzal longed to kill this coyote. He reminded him of so many of the others he had killed. When his mind was just a black swamp. blood, death, kill, kill, blood death. Those had been the words that had ran through his head once upon a time. It was still there, yes, it would always be there, it would always want control again. But no, he had turned his back on that part of him. It was why he had joined the pack. Make friends, get a stronger control. And settle down. So far things were good, but at time like these, that other part loved to try and have his way.

Itzal knew this man did not trust him. Few people did. And he trusted even fewer of them. He was no fool as to let himself grow attatched to a person jsut cause they did not rip your throat out the second they saw you. No, he knew he was untrusted, and it made him smile. Because they were smart people. Sure he was a gentleman, and a pretty nice guy at times. But he was sneaky and cunning. He was defintly not to be trusted easily. But as the man slitted his eyes at Itzal again, Itzal, with a smirk on his face, raised an eyebrow at him questioningly, as if he had no idea what the mans problem was.

Itzal had already thought through any reply he could give, so he was not surprised with his first or third one. But the coyote admitting he had a point did indeed surprise him. He had not expected the man to admit any ground to him. "This is our territory, the center of our territory pretty much, our scent could easily have rubbed off on you and hid your own. " and Itzal smirked at his comment about not liking being stalked. "Think of it like this. I'm sneaky, smart, and very hard to spot, maybe I thought you were smart and wise enough to see me and I wanted a challenge, that is why I followed you." Itzal chuckled at the old coyote's growl. He found him rather amusing, though he did not understemiate him, he never underestimated his oppenents. Even his might be oppenents.

Itzal was completely calm. It was one of his favorite things he had learned to do. When face to face with someone who was 'interriogating', or questioning him, he always but on a calm face and did not give anything away. But he did let his lips twitch into a smile as the man stated that information was a fair trade for information. Itzal thought he might mention it depended on how valuable the information was, but thought better of it. He was suppose to be preventing the fight that would only enflare his old self. So instead, he answered his second remark. "And I have none with you, but you would be smart to not underestimate your oppenents, no matter how good you might be. And also to at least speak to me like I'm not a new born pup. If this man thought Itzal was his to order around and give advice to and expect him to listen blindly and roll over at his feet, he was wrong. Itzal would defintly not be submissive to someone who did not show him enough respect to at least not underestimate him. A fatal mistake sometimes.

Itzal nodded as the man told him he was welcome. And noticed while he did not hold himself queit so ready attack, he did hold himself stiff and tall. Itzal smirked, and made himself appear loose and relaxed, the small tensnes in his muscles almost unnoticable to the untrained eye. Itzal gave the illusion his guard was down, but it never was. Itzal never dropped his guard. That could get him killed. Ambush were not uncommon among the smarter group of small packs in the wild. He had learned the hard way that it was stupid to think you were ever safe from a surprise attack.

Itzal figured he should accompany the man. Since he obviously thought he was a high member of the pack, and Itzal had no reason to doubt him, he thought he might as wll be nice to him and get to know him. Does not mean he was not wary of the man. But he nodded before saying "Sure, I will come with you, let see what we can find." Itzal had no idea what to expect, but he was glad he was finally exploring this part of their territory.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread