-M-When the phone rings we all wake up.
[html]

WC: 326!

Itzal was not stupid. He did not expect the female to just give up the name of her pack. He knew what had happened. Someone had murdered his fellow coyote. Maybe not this one. No not this one, she did not smell strong enough of the blood of the body. But she defintly knew the one that had. He stepped out of the shadows, and smiled his smirkish smile at her. He leaned back against the tree and looked her over. He closed his eyes and breathed in the air. The blood was still in it. And he could not help but drink it in, it was like a his first dose of herion in years of being cut off. To smell the blood so focused. It was hard to exhale and open his eyes again to watch the wolf.

He looked away form the wolf and felt the wind blow across his face. Then he looked back at her. She might have thought he was stupid for dropping his guard and not watching her. But he had been listening with his ears for any shift in movement she might have had. And he was defintly on guard. "I know you did not kill him. The scent of his blood is barely on you. But you are protecting who ever did. Why? Cause they are pack? Family? Well that coyote that they killed was part of my pack to. That was my family that died from the members of you pack. I at least deserve to know what happened. IF this was the other way around, you would ask the same of me. " He looked her in the eyes, his a goldish-yellow as he gazed into hers, trying to find any hint of understanding, his eyes softened and he gave her a weak smile. " I'm only trying to do for my pack what anyone who truly cared about theirs would do, just like you would do."

<style>
.op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.op-tbl b {color:#2c5229; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.op-tbl {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... zaltab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.op-tbl-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.op-tbl .inner { height:220px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 80px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread