Learning something new
[html]

WC: 220 OOC: I found another use for the goat!

Now that Denali got his answers about the goat he shrugged, well maybe some drank milk but he didn’t think he would ever again. He liked the few menus of food he had at the moment, all of which was meat. That’s all they ate in Crimson Dreams and he was sure that’s all he’d eat the rest of his life. His attention was now on Sky’s earrings.
Can you teach me? I want to know how to pierce something, maybe we could practice on him?

Denali pointed to the goat…he didn’t know much about goats, but they had skin just as the wolves did, and he was sure things would work out in any case. Whatever she decided, he’d understand but this new… interesting, thing…. It excited him, he wanted to learn how to do it, and then he could give anyone piercings, even himself, though cutting holes in ears like the big ones mad e him a little uncomfortable, though poking holes in people, wasn’t so bad a thought. He wondered if pain made the goat faint too, if so maybe the little animal wouldn’t be such a good idea to use. He didn’t like distressing the living to much… except maybe lizards or frogs, but they were all in hiding now, trying to get from the cold.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread