show me stability
[html]

ooc: WC: 241 OOC: <3

He listened to her words, listened to the fear that came out of her mouth, what her mother had done, what she had to do, and Niro felt a pain, his friend had been through so much, yet here se was entirely whole, and he thought she had come out pretty well for her life had not been so great. He came close enough to touch, and he put a hand on her shoulder, in a reassuring way.

Your worries proves you won’t be… besides, you took care of your brother while your mother did not, that proves once more, you are not like her. I know you will care for them, and if there were any chance at all that you might hurt them… Haven would know, he would put you right, you’ve been through so much together, I doubt he will ever let anything happen to you or your family.

She was already probably thinking about haven, though with a distraught mind, he knew that things could seem out of whack and he wouldn’t think about everything. Like when he’d found out about Liliya, everything around him crashed, he didn’t know what was up or down for the first few days he found her gone. Now, things were clearer, though this situation was MUCH more complicated. He had a feeling, from her kind disposition, that she was nothing like her mother from what Princess told of her to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread