-M-When the phone rings we all wake up.
[html]

517!

Itzal had just expected the woman to hear his words out. He knew if the person who had done it was really important to her, then she would never give it up. He smiled to himself. He was the same, though he hoped that was as much they shared in common. Cause Itzal would not only give it up, but he would die protecting them. As he looked into the woman's eyes, he knew she would to. Then he sighed. He knew he was good at talking with people. When they were on good terms, he would flirt, when they were strangers, he acted warmly under normal circumstances. And at times like these, he kept himself calm and let the person he was talking to know he would not hesitate to kill them if it came to that. "Scents might be misleading, but the scent of blood is clear in the air, the area blowing from somewhere else, and the scent of blood on you is weak compared to it. Blood is never misleading to me. It can not be when part of me longs for it. He watched the female, and smiled at her, lifting up his lips to expose his teeth, he knew it was a cruel smile, an evil one that even he himself was afraid of, because it showed there was a part of him that loved to kill, loved the thrill of the hunt so much more than others, a part he shoved down and buried again and again.

He watched her with interest as she raised her eyebrow at him and mentioned their common goal. And then she let a word slip. Though Itzal found it a strange one, and not the names of any packs he had heard of since arrivng. He filed it away in his head. Maybe there was something to it, maybe not. As she brought her hand up, almost to cover it, Itzal thought of how much like a dramatized motion it was and smiled some. And then she started laughing and he knew the name was useless, And then she threw out some insults at him, which he just took with a grin. She would never get a rise out of him. He had disiplinced himself to stay calm. "Are you wolves really so dumb you can not smell our own blood in another? I'm only partial coyote, I mostly have wolf blood in me. And sure tell me how You did it if you are going to keep insisting upon claiming it. Itzal was not looking forward to having to maybe kill this wolves. Unlike the others in his pack, He did not completely hate wolves. He had no love for their kind, but no hate either. Same for all species, he was even, they all had flaws. Sometimes they were just to blind to see them. Even he was. Everyone wants to see themselves as amazing, but it is also amazing when others see themselves when they are wrong. And he could not help but wonder. Where either of them in the wrong?

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread