[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]
It’s okay ^_^ WC: 567

So the weed was getting to her. Pft, no. It got to her already. To her own surprise, Kemo seemed to be in a good mood today. It was probably the weed’s doing, but hey. She wasn’t complaining. She laughed at his comment about her back. It was extremely funnier than usual, which was weird. He passed the weed to her and she took it from him. She took smaller pulls now feeling that she was losing her mind. She almost coughed at his answer of not knowing what, at least, alcohol was. She took another short pull before handing it back to him.

My dear boy, we need to introduce you to it. It’s almost as good as weed, though, different in a lot of ways.

Oh shit. Her mind was even fuzzier and she had to concentrate on keeping her balance sitting on this rock. She felt that if she didn’t concentrate on it, she would fall. Probably not, but that was one of the many attributes to weed. Made you feel feelings that weren’t supposed to be there like falling. Her heart was racing, which scared her a bit. She knew humans were susceptible to heart attacks, but what about wolves? Or even worse lupercis? That form was almost as human as the humans themselves. She wondered then Kemo mentioned something about mushrooms. She was only half listening, but now she was fully listening. Well, trying to at least.

Oh, you’re right. They aren’t a drug, but they are mind altering. I’ve read in a human diary once that they let you taste colors and smell sounds. I wonder if you ate one, would you be able to taste what color I am?

All jokes aside, she was serious and that was a serious question. She giggled as she realized how stupid she sounded asking that. She had never actually experienced shrooms either and probably wouldn’t. She hadn’t heard of anyone around that had them. The she caught on. His alpha? Normally, if wolves respected their leader they would refer to them as their leader. It was normal in a conversation, but now it just sounded so abnormal. She silently questioned it for about a minute before speaking her mind in a half conscious tone of voice.

Your alpha?

She refrained from laughing at this one, too. She caught his speech mistake, and the least she could do is not laugh at him even though it was soo tempting. The weed definitely didn’t help with this one. Right, back to the alcohol. Her perception on the beverage was if you drank enough of it, you would start to feel good. Giggly sometimes for some or very open about things for others. How would she explain this to Kemo? Drinking it now wouldn’t really do much since they were high already. Maybe they should experience it another time.

Well, I would tell you to chug some of it now, but that wouldn’t do much since we’re high already. Basically, if you drink enough of it, you start to feel happy, outgoing, and giggly. Other things, too, of course, but it’s diverse for different wolves.

She had so many other questions she wanted to ask him about his life now that he was in an open minded mood and all. She hoped he would stick around for a little while longer after the weed was done.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread