-M-When the phone rings we all wake up.
[html]

611 WC!

Itzal stopped smiling and stared at her with cold hard eyes. He knew that he had been playing nice long enough. If it came to it. He would try to kill the female. And then he knew her pack would show themselves. Demanding justice. And Inferni could confront them on the body of his own packmate. Sure a war would come of it. But he would do anything to get justice. Anything to make sure his packmate's killer was at least punished by her own pack. Which was highly unlikely to happen. He sighed.

He thought of the knife he carried with him. He could feel the pouch it was in tyed around his waist. It was the only weapon he ever used. He could throw it, and fight up close. Though he perfered his claws and teeth. And it was good at silently slitting throats. He smirked at her, giving her his cruel smile. The one he was oh so good at. The one that could make blood chill. Because it showed how much some part of him was off. He knew the female saw it. He knew it probably disturbed her. But what she did not know is tht he was in control of that part of himself now. The part of told him to pull that knife out and throw it right at her skull.

He inhaled the air again. That sweet smell. It drove him mad. It was the blood of a predator, a blood unlike an other creatures. Prey's blood smelled of fear and weakness. But the blood of a predator smelled of determination and strength. It was so amazing how the two creatures could be split apart just by the way they lived. It was almost as if the blood of a predator was a special thing. While the blood of prey was common to taste, the blood of a predator was like a delicate wine to part of him. To the monster he sometimes felt stir. And how it loved it wines.

Itzal watched with intrest as the female swiped her hat off and ran her claws through her mane. He still stared at her, cold and heartless. Then she picked her hat back up and launched into her story. She laughed at the way she described the coyote's death, his murder. And then Itzal did something he hoped would surprised her. He laughed with her. "sounds like you had a lot of fun with him, can not say I blame you, All of us need a little fun now and then. But we have to speak up afterwards and be honest. Can't just stand by and protect someone else. Tell me who it really was, since we both know you aren't fooling me. Oh and I'm Itzal by the way, do i get a name from you? He watched her answer about him smelling of coyote. "They are my pack, so i spend time with them, therefor I smell like them. And you are right, your pack makes you who you are. So let me ask you. If you are going to keep claiming to have killed this coyote, does that mean you pack made you a murder? Is that how you want to represent your pack and make them look? Like a bunch of savage dogs who kill and leave the air thick with blood, but then Won't let the person who commited the crime known to others? Is that who your pack makes you?" He smiled when he knew he had her in some way. Sure she could probably blow it off, but it was something for her to think about.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread