Hoof it on over.
[html]

WC: 218

Things seemed to be going quite well for them, that was until Shiloh stepped in some manure that had been left that morning, a feet that Lili rarely did, it was possible someone had left it there after their horse left it but she was not going to blame anyone. She quickly grabbed a towel and hurried outside where the creamy girl was pulling her foot across the the snow and grass, trying to make it better.

Relax, let me get it cleaned and I can get you a bath, I know where a less…. Cold spot is, come on.

She said, taking the creek, which had frozen over, the walk was slightly longer than Lili had expected, it seemed that the young woman seemed to be in shock. Liliana stopped before the water’s edge, which was covered in thin ice at the moment and broke through with her paw. There the lightly flowing water revealed itself, and she felt bad for Shiloh but presented the clean flowing water to the girl.

Just your foot, I think that we can find a more suitable bath for you.

After all they were not savages, and Liliana lived a clean life of her own. She liked feeling clean, though she thought that this young girl was going a bit far.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread