Small Steps
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

J'adore is a puppy at heart XD

J'adore jumped at the small female’s threat. 'Hey there!' he said acting his surprise up slightly for the cub. 'Trust me, I did not mean to intrude'. He took time to stand up and shift into his lupus form. He wondered who this small thing was. Who she belonged to. 'I'm J'adore Austral, I used to live here...'. The cub's yapping and snarling were like that from a bigger animal, he knew she was too young to be a 'defenderer' but when she grew up. She'd have a nasty bite. He did not mean to intrude, but his legs had carried him a little further than had planned. This female was interesting, she smelt familiar, but more like she had been around scents he knew, not her herself. Of course she had the usual scent of the pack, but he couldn't place who she'd been around. He stepped forward a few inches so he was a comforting distance away from the snappy puppy. ’who are your parents? And what’s your name?’ he asked in interest, lying down so that they were at around about the same level. He smiled pleasantly, hoping to find out about the recent news in his old pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread