[DND]I'll Shoot You When You're Not Looking - M
[html]

Jaz-man

WC:403

He didn't want to. That was just the end of it. He didn't want to move, he didn't want to be here, he didn't want to read, he didn't want to have to keep his feeling to himself, and he didn't want to live here knowing that just outside the door was that betraying asshole formally known as his friend. It wasn't that he would hurt the guy if he had him in this room but as it was, he sure as hell would love to land a punch smack between the eyes. He was just so angry inside and he needed something to take all of this energy out on. Why had Kansas not told him earlier? Why the hell would he wait till a fun night for the guys to tell him he had slept with his father! How was he suppose to forgive a guy who would wait till he was drunk to have enough guts to tell someone something so personal. It simply wasn't right.

He was startled as someone entered the Library. Jerking his body to look at the door he sighed, “Oh, it's just you.” Turning his attention back to the lines of books he stared at them intensely, avoiding eye contact with the girl. It wasn't long after she entered that the question about the attack was voiced. “Ya. I'm going to have a permanent scar.” Looking down at his chest it was obvious of the extent of his wounds as the bandages reached from around his hips all the way up to and wrapping around his right shoulder.

Sighing he leaned back in his chair and finally moved his golden eyes to meet her purples. With an edge in his eyes he spoke, “I protected Savina when her mate didn't come.” Was all he said for a moment. He hadn't come when he should have. When his duty had called. “That coward wouldn't fight for his lover when she could have been dying.” His voice grew with anger now, heat growing in his body. “He cant even stand up to fight the idiot. He'll get drunk to speak his mind but he wont stand infront of his mate in the face of danger. Instead he left it up to me.” Turning his eyes away he began glaring at the rows of books before muttering under his breath, “Bloody coward.”

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread