Back in the swing
[html]

+456 Nyu... Bedtimes.

Sky nodded, seeming to approve of this. "Mm. Do so. I may not be higher in rank than you, but I still sometimes know what's best." She tapped his nose again lightly, then leaned back against the wall. "Aaanyway. You should be a nice alpha and see me off to bed. It's getting late, and I'm tired." It was only the afternoon, but Sky felt as if her day was done. She stood, shakily, then smiled. "I want to show off my room anyway. It's furnished, and probably the only clean place in the house."

She shrugged a bit, then made her way past him, swishing her tail. "Casper...! C'mere, kid!" With a couple of clops, the goat came back into the room, and she took hold of the red collar around his neck. "Be good. I'm going to bed." She shook his head gently, and the little goat murmured his bleating response boredly. She stood, then turned back to look at Shawchert. Playfully, she smirked and waggled her ears a bit. "Come tuck me in?"

She'd wait for him to either follow or deny her request, as playful as it was, then turn to head upstairs. Two left turns and she was in her room, as 'lavish' as it was. The bed was nice, made of solid wood and decorated in carvings and black bedding. Windows were hidden behind silver drapes, and the floor was covered in a soft carpet, put down recently by the looks of it. A dresser was hidden away in the far corner, opposite the window and bed, and a large mirror was placed beside it, framed in old gold. Wherever she found all this was a mystery, but Sky prided herself in her lucky finds. It was probably the one thing useful, other than being a medic, that she was good at.

Should Shawchert have followed, she'd smile and speak rather boredly. "The bed was a pain in the ass to get set up. I had to take it all apart, then remake it up here. The doorway was too small, and there was no way I'd get a solid wood frame all the way up those stairs. Everything else was easy to manage, though. What do you think?" Some of her still-life sketches were tacked up on the far wall, above the dresser. Other places were decorated in various brightly colored paints, a pattern that spread beautifully from the door. The shabby little house was obviously worked on from the bedroom, which was amazingly reworked for such a short timeframe. No wonder she was so often at home, or not even in the packlands. Girl had kept herself plenty busy with decorating her home, as she said she would.

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread