Judgement Day
[html]

WC: 428 OOC: Any problems with this PP let me know!!

Shaw had to keep reminding himself that this was a punishment not a getaway, so even as he saw Sky come first, she’d been the closest one to the old store after all… He had to keep the rush of butterflies in the pit of his stomach. He had to make things out professionally today. Her suggestion that Orin should be let off the hook made him understand Sky more, but he knew he couldn’t.

I’m afraid not, you both fought when you knew better… you both need to understand how badly this hurts the pack…

He said, his heart wrenching at the sound of his voice as he said this… yeah listen to yourself, and take your advice… this was his punishment too. And then Orin came, and he watched her as she moved in closer, and nodded stiffly to Sky… yes a long day indeed, he reminded himself. He question took him off guard… and he shook his head, feeling that there had been subtlety to this question.

I’m afraid not, now I brought you here for two reasons… first we need a stable. For the horses that we are have been getting… and second for you to understand the severity that you have brought the pack into. Look at this building right now it represents our friendship.. not just yours but the three of ours. Right now it is worn… and full of doubts. When we are finished with it, it will be whole, and I want this to be the way we feel in the time that comes. Now stand next to each other please.

He indicated both of them to move closer to one another as he put the hammer he held down and picked up some rope.

Hold out your hands… please.

He indicated which hand which should should hold out, and then began tying the two together.
We are a pack… We work as a whole, which means we work together and we live together…If you to so much as squabble, I will make another tie until you two are nose to nose. I expect you to WORK TOGETHER.

He knew how hard this would be, but with teamwork, things would get done, and the punishment was for one day, he wouldn’t be surprised if they were taking out the wall and nothing more.

We are not destroying this place, but rebuilding just remember that, but first we need to take down the walls in order to get things together.

He said, feeling satisfied with his speech, waiting for any disagreements.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread