gracious acquaintance
[html]

WC: 331 OOC: Big Grin !

Niro looked up from his writing as she spoke, and nodded, no idea what she was talkingabout of course, he dabbled in some healing herbs before, but only enough to know how to clean infections or prevent them, that was about it, though he still nodded and turned back to his writing, though he did speak.

Definitely getting and oddly mild winter though… it’s odd that the plants die faster that way.

He put the little book back down one of the pouches in his belt. He made sure that she was far enough away before he attempted to open the cage… the birds wingspan was huge, but Niro was able to tackle the thin to the ground, getting the cloth over the birds head, a secure way to get it to calm down.

Yep it’s mine

He said in a distracted way, now tying the wings of the bird down, then the feet… it looked devilish and a horrible way to treat them, but birds had always been such cautious and definitely dangerous.

No, I’m not going to hurt him, he’ll be an addition to my trained birds. He’ll learn about the teamwork a wolf and bird can give each other.

It did sound so much like slave labor, but he took very good care of his birds and just recently had he been able to let Tobias free from his cage. Now he had a new project, though he would in no way be ignoring his other two charges, in fact they were a good way to ease the big eagle into a quicker calm. He picked up the still struggling bird.

He’ll be perfectly safe in my hands,

Though in the back of his mind the bird could still take care of itself. He brushed the thought away and looked to alain

If you want you can accompany me? I see you have your own bundle to carry so I won’t be offended if you don’t join me.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread