Tell Me What You Want To Hear
[html]

wc: 219 agg short ;;

"You're welcome," the creamy-white colored girl said, hugging Shawchert back. She was glad that she wasn't the main leader - that'd be too much responsibility for her. She wouldn't know what to do. She'd probably end up telling all the pack members to just do whatever they wanted and if they had a problem, go to Shaw. She laughed a bit inside her head about that - yeah, Shawchert was definitely a better leader. But she'd always be there for him if he needed it again, and she'd try to refrain from telling the whole pack to just do whatever they wanted.

She then pulled away from the Alpha and looked at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. "And you're right," she said, making her way for the door. "I do have other things to do - like being with my new mate, Bangle!" She dropped the news like a bomb with a giggle, her hand resting on the doorknob. She couldn't resist - it was just too much for her to keep all to herself. Besides, it was a big thing in her life! A mate! She never would have thought that was coming when she first made her way into Souls.

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread