Small Steps
Sorry, no table Big Grin

Fia reassigned her position so she stood proud and strong. 'Wow! You must be really tough then! I come from a hot country so the cold is odd'. He lied slightly, the cold never bothered him, in fact he was quite adaptable and besides it felt good to encourage someone’s desires.

'Woah, a gator? I wouldn't like to be one round here!' he smiled. Fia's enthusiasm would take her far. It felt nice for J'adore to have a younger friend, someone he could play with, because, at heart he was just a big pup himself.

She didn't get the words right, but her attempts were closed enough for J'adore to understand. 'AniWaya is a pack, like here. It's about 20 miles that way' he said point in the general direction. J'adore stood up, his white stomach now soaked with melted snow. He shifted his weight to his left and looked down to Fia to contiune their conversation. 'I tend fires in my pack, but it's not as cool as being a defender, I bet' he ended with his signature smile. He yawned, showing off his thin, dagger like teeth. He really shouldn’t have stayed up so late reading. But he’d found such an enthralling book, it was as if his fingers were glued. In the end he fell asleep and found the book open on the last page he read and closed it before he got enthralled again, at this moment though it was tucked in his back safely.

Messages In This Thread