Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 267 Happy Sky is Happy. Also; PEDOBEARICON<3

The hand on her belly was such a nice feeling...! Blue eyes gleamed down at his hand for a moment, then she smiled as he questioned it. It, as in staying the night. She broke contact with his chest long enough to reach over and grab her cup of tea, still warm thanks to the fireplace. Bringing it up to her lips, she took a sip then went back to leaning against him, cup left on the floor again. "I don't see much of a problem with it, either way. I don't really think there's reason to regret anything happening at this point."

Sky tilted her muzzle up and kissed him lightly on the chin. "I think it's safe to say the worst's already happened." She indicated to her belly, then rested a hand over his casually. "Not really much more damage to be done." The tone was matter of fact and seriously sarcastic. However, she bit it back and quieted into a soft murmur suddenly, head resting on his shoulder again. "As long as you want to wait, though... I'll be good."

That sly smile returned. "As long as you want me to, I'll be completely void of any sexual tension and teasing." Bullshit. Girl was already being sly and teasing, just like the previous night. "'Course, I don't mind a little action, but I'll leave that up to you." She ran a claw over his collarbone carefully, parting the fur but not cutting the skin. "You are the alpha, afterall." She'd then lean over and kiss where she'd touched, just quickly, before settling in comfortably.

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread