Children Seeker
[html]

WC:334

Niro was actually glad to have the company. It was rare that the man liked to be alone, so the man from the tree seemed like pleasant company. Niro grinned at the man’s suggestion to walk with him. Well he’d still be walking and keeping on time. He nodded.

I wouldn’t mind that at all, I’m not in a hurry but My mate will be worried if I’m gone too long.

Which was true, she would be, though he did plan on staying around Dahlia for a good few days. He didn’t really feel he had to divulge all that information to him though. Marahute seemed to know know that she was being talked about and her head turned to look at the man.

She’s not really a pet but more of a companion. And she is a Golden Eagle her name is marahute.

He said. Scratching her again before letting her fly away through the dense trees. He knew she was a good flyer and that she would stay near him. He was like her father to her and she liked being near him, especially when she didn’t feel like hunting herself. At the question of who he had met he had to think, her name was slightly difficult to say and he had a hard time thinking of it.

It is something like Sara… with like a q? I don’t know I can’t really remember it, she seemed quite distant though not unkind.

He said, he had a hard time remembering it because he had been quite tired that night, even though it was one of those nights he couldn’t sleep. He began walking again, figuring the man would follow him, taking in his old scent from when he went through last though it was very faint. Even if he didn’t have his scent he could still get between the court and Dahlia, so he was not worried to much on the scent especially now that he had someone to talk to.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread