Running thoughts
[html]

SSWM: 494

Nayru watched as Liliana took in her surroundings, her eyes lingering over the playground and pond as they moved past them. Nayru tried to remember what it had been like to first discover this garden, Gideon had brought her here in their childhood. It had been exciting and exhilarating and private and peaceful. It had been theirs and theirs alone, and still very few other sets of paw prints were ever found in the snow within the enclosed walls. Yet it wasn’t right to keep it to their selves, not forever. Nayru could claim the greenhouse, but she could not claim the entirety of the garden, it was too big and vast for just one wolf to enjoy. Gideon understood this, surely, and would not be angry that Liliana, not even a Dahlian, saw now what once only their eyes had seen. Sharing it did not take away from all they had shared between the two of them, it only made those memories more precious.

“Very few people come into this garden.” Nayru laughed lightly as she looked into her own home, the vines and leaves of the various plants blocking out some of the view. Yet her home truly was a glass house, visible to anyone who cared to look in. No one ever did. “But I made a smaller room in there, out of some wood I found. An old table and some other pieces. I filled it with hay and sleep in there, no one can see through those walls.” She smiled, thinking back on how long her unskilled hands had taken to create the crude construction. It was big enough for her to lay in in her optime form, but she could only sit up in there. Still it was a safe place to keep her books and other belongings when they were not with her. “Want to go inside?”

Nayru moved to the door of the green house and then turned and smiled sadly at Grace, not really knowing if the horse understood but Liliana spoke to the creature as if she did, so Nayru did the same. “I’m sorry Grace, you’re not going to fit through these doors.” As it was a door built for the human frame the width would not clear the horse’s shape and Nayru went inside, holding the door for her friend. Inside the air was heavy and humid, many degrees warmer than the winter’s air outside. The plants sat on old tables, the floor and hung from the ceiling, growing it seemed without much trimming or training. Almost as if they were wild but potted. In the corner of the greenhouse, mostly designed by more plants the wooden dog house sat there, small but intricate carvings on the outside of it. Nayru smiled at Liliana, her hand sweeping the air and indicating the space inside the greenhouse. “This is my home Liliana, and I am very glad to share it with you now.”

<style type="text/css">
.Nayru-icecherry b {font-weight:bold; color:#151C18; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Nayru-icecherry .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nayru-icecherry p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayru-icecherry {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cherry.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#620000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Nayru-icecherry {width:450px; border:2px solid #620000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread