Somewhere Out There
[html]

SSWM : 367

The question that Noah posed then caused a jolt in the heavy heart of the boy. Here or Inferni? The mention of the damned coyote clan almost turned Pripyat’s inside to liquid, or so it felt. Did Noah know of the boy’s adventure there? And how Addison had come to his rescue and how horrible the silver prince felt for bringing her adoptive sister into the mix. It had been a mistake perhaps, but they had both come home alive and that was something. They were still alive and it was behind them. Behind him unless Pripyat felt as if he needed to start in Inferni. Which he didn’t.

“I don’t know.” The words were mumbled and Pripyat’s eyes once more were turned to the ocean. Perhaps he should start out there, somewhere out there. Yet his life was here and here seemed the best place to start. Only that there wasn’t anything evil within the haven of Phoenix Valley. He would start in neither Inferni or Phoenix Valley, he knew that then, and his words were a little clearer. “I will start wherever there is need for me. I am not going to go looking for wrongs to right, but when I come across one I will do my best.” And that was all anyone could ask of the boy, to do his best and not let any injustices happen before his eyes without some sort of a fight.

Swiftly he turned back to Noah, his eyes intense and his voice serious. Should he tell the man? Pripyat hadn’t planned on telling anyone, after begging Addison not to tell his father or mother. Yet he had opened up so much to the man already it felt only natural. “I went to Inferni recently.” he swallowed but found suddenly that his mouth was dry. “There is a lot of unhappiness there I think, too much for anyone to undo.” Or at least the vile woman who had greeted him made him feel so. If Inferni allowed it’s members to act in such a manner than Addison had been right in telling him it was a bad place. Rotten and best to be avoided. For now at least.

<style type="text/css">
.Pripyat_road1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#42536f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pripyat_road1 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#45607d; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Pripyat_road1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pripyat_road1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#E5DE9A; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Pripyat_road.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a4a3a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Pripyat_road1 {width:450px; border:0px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread