[M] Will you be there for me?!
[html]
SSWM:826

Noah felt the warmth rushing to his cheek as her soft tongue moved over his muzzle. It gave him cold chills to have her do that to him. He tried so hard to hold still but was not able to. His body shudders from the lick as he looked at her with a laugh. He knew it had to look so stupid and foolish for him to have shuddered over something at small as a lick over his maw. ”Feel bad!” He knew he was not the sick freak that pushed him-self upon her willing or not. She said no and then he transmitted a disease to her, it would have been different if she would have wanted it to have that modification to her body. Feeling her pull him in. hugging him, he was not sure if he was to return it, or just take it. Noah was sure this had to be a risky move as he took his arms holding her close to him. Feeling the warmth of the two body melt into one furry mass. ”Good. I puh…puh…puhroom..promise never again.” Her own words, her eyes all said that she trusted him. Though he was not sure how long she would trust him, after and if she would ever find out about his father, Lucifer Sawtooth. He was a rapist, he was a drug head. He would rather rape a female then to make her a lifelong lover. He would rather rape them or make a pet out of them, use them and lose them. In all truth it disgusted the silver male that he came from something like that. He watched her as she pushed back, and truth be told he missed that warmth between the two of them, but he had furs at home that he could snuggle up into and find the nice warmth in that, but he knew it was not as nearly as nice as what it was with a live being. ”Oh?” He was crushed, he liked her a lot and was willing to put his life down for her, but if she liked another male he would respect her as long as the male was not of a shady being, or was going to hurt her in one way or another. After all he could not control matters of the heart. He just wanted to know who though. He thought of males that he knew, Jefferson? No...He had a mate. It had to have been Jefferson’s son. ” Pripyat?” Yeah Noah knew he was a good kid, but he was on a mission, would he have time to have a mate if that was what she wanted? Oh well he offered her house up to her, and he would not take offer back.

Her touch of his shoulder he closed his eye. He was no longer able to take the burning pain touch from the warmth of another touch. It was not that he did not want her touching him; well maybe it would be best if she did like someone. But it just hurt to be touched. He knew he would have to live with it. Just as he had for over a year now. ”Yeah, long st..so..storl..story.” It was pretty long just as her own story was. He sighed looking at her, the trust about her the male knew. She told her story and that made her strong. He owned her the same thing.”The alpha luh..luh..left. I took oh..oh..over. Well Baljar cu..cu..came and changed muh..mu..me. I lost tuh..tuh..the fight. He allowed mu..mu..muh to live. Ho..ho…how…however I be..be…be..became the pack’s pu..pun..pun..punching bag. My fu..fu..fu..fat…father became the se..se..sec..second in charge. Hu..hu..he drugged my mu..mu..moth..mother, rapped her, auh..aun…and my br..bortuh..other…brother. While I re..re…rema..remained the pack id..id..idot. “ It was not like he could not have faughten back and earned his rank, but his morals would never allow him to harm a child, to harm his blood family. He lost everything in that fight. Lost part of his sight, lost part of his hearing, lost a hopeful mate, lost all will to live. He knew that living here would be better, well there was no knowing, it was more of a hope. A hope that so far had been true. ”Need help pa..pa…pack..packing?” He was willing to wisk her away to a new world where she would no longer be a loner, she would be a member of a pack a pack that looked out and help one another. The most he figured he could do right now was offer to help pack her up and then carry her stuff for her while he lead her away to her new home, but not before making a stop to see one of the leaders to let them know that he was wanting to have her in the pack land with him. He would take full responsibility for her since he was the one that brought her into the lands.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread