There's no place like home
[html]

That is OK Giddy too 8D wc: 317

He never felt more unsure of himself than when he was with Nayru, though he tried desperately not to let that show when he was around her. He didn't want to let her know the effects that she was having on him; more and more he found himself unable to think or speak when he was around her, his heart pounding nervously, his throat dry. These were just a few examples of things that happened; there were many more that were not as noticed by him. He swallowed a few times as she opened up the present and looked at it, his heart thudding in his ears in the silence.

She seemed to like it; she asked him to put it onto her. He took the necklace with hands that shook slightly, cursing to himself mentally for the tremors, and attempted to clasp it behind her neck. It looked like it would fit just fine, which he was glad for. It took Gideon a couple of tries to get it to open and close, the tiny metal pieces making curse out loud a couple of times before he had it clasped correctly. "Saul and I found some treasure in a chest on the beach" He explained. "I'm thinking about giving Shiloh one, too" Maybe then it wouldn't seem quite so odd for him to be giving her something. "But, uh, not that you're a sister to me, that I think of you as a sister..I don't"

Ohhh, he was saying a lot of things. Not wanting to dig himself even deeper into this hole and unsure of what he could say that would correct what he had just let out, he grabbed for his slingshot and took a few steps down the front path. "Hunt! Yeah, let's go hunt now..." Hunting, that was what they'd do. And he would stop allowing himself to sound like a fool.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread