[M] Will you be there for me?!
[html]

Sucky post is sucky.

A frown was brought to the hybrid's face as he shuddered, "You're moving to fast." She gave a small nod of acknowledgment towards her mother's voice. She was not sure if he was laughing at her or with her. The corners of her mouth raised in a smiling motion as she heard him promise. She didn't know if she fully believed it, but didn't bother to bash the idea.

A startled look found its way to her face as he offered the name of someone else. "Oh no! I was talking about you. I don't even know anyone by that name." She wondered if it was someone from his pack. "I've got tons of time on my paws.. If you ever want to talk about it." It would only be fair for her to loan her ear to him if he had listened to her story. She was unsure if she should move away from him. The way he looked so uncomfortable bothered her.. "Maybe it's because you just told him you got raped? How disgusting." Her ears flattened back against her head. He had said it was okay.. That he would protect her. "Isn't that what he's supposed to say? What, did you expect a 'Oh I don't like you any more? He LIED." She unwrapped her arms from around him, rubbing her eyes with them before letting them drop to her sides. She pushed herself away from him a bit. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or any thing." She ran her tongue over her teeth, looking down at her feet. "That's horrible.. Well, I don't know if my father was a good man or not. I never knew him. But Kina..- My mother. She was okay some times.." She didn't really know how to react to the information. "Why would anyone do that?" She thought for a second, folding her hands. "I don't have any thing to pack.. Really. I don't have any clothes or stuff like that." She stood up, looking at him and smiling. "I guess I'm ready to go."

<style type="text/css">
.freet3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F08080; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freet3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.freet3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freet3 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202020; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/359lnc7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#E0DFDB; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread