I'm walking on sunshine!!!
OOC: It might take a little while for my to answer this week, ill be out of town. word count: 361

Rendalls fur automatically tensed at the males command. Geese what a bossy person. but in hoping not to shock ehr new bully of a companion rendall stood gracefully removing her cloak as she did so. Her black wavy hair stretched all the way down to her lower back bairly brushing above her tail. She obsereved the male with her deep unusually blue eyes. Her ears twitched a little checking for any others that might be in the area. The ravyn black male was fairly larger then she was though her fear of him was non-exsistant. She had faced much worse than him. Obviously hurt by his sense of humor, Or lack there of she answered hereself, she eyed him carefully, not sure of what to think.

He was around her age, perhaps a little older though he didnt look it. Or act like it, most males around her age were cocky and happy......He most certainly was not Well cocky maybe...but definatly not happy. Then she looked up his eyes and tried her hardest not to gasp. He had the same eyes that Ylva had. She looked down for a moment thinking to herself, she hadnt used her mothers name in a long time. Ren had also noticed that he carried a scar along his face, not uncommon for many wolves in the pack, they all had their scars. Ren always had a black scarf around her left hind leg to cover hers.

Finally she decided, seeing as though he was pack, to try to converse with him, though she already knew that they probably wouldnt hit it off right away, it was still good to try. She never liked bossy wolves, but even the grumpy old patriarch wasnt this mean to her, she tried not to hold it against the tall black male when she spoke. "Um....hi, my name is Rendall. and yours would be?"

Messages In This Thread