Dirty Laundry
[html]

Skye paused for a moment before realizing that someone was coming her way - it was a black wolf, his eyes piercing and cold. Jack was unnerved, and he tossed his head more until Skye murmured some comforting words into his ears - if it weren't for him, Skye would have scented the pack's scent too late, and perhaps would have been attacked by this man instead of having him come towards her with a dangerous look on his face.

The man was all black, and he was wearing long trousers that covered his ankles - there was a bulge there, however, as if he were hiding something underneath his trousers. He had large, burly arms crossed across his chest; a sign of maybe not anger, but indignation at least. She guessed that there had been trespassers before this one - and that was the reason he seemed so exasperated. A flit of panic flew through her - what if those trespassers had been her parents? Even though they had been here first! Did this pack chase them away? Kill them?!

She forced herself to wait and calm down; surely they wouldn't kill her parents...they had come here from lands far away. Came here before this pack. Settled here, built a cabin, claimed that land as their own! Surely the pack wouldn't have stolen that away from them. She wished she knew what happened.

She waited until he was in hearing distance, and his voice was hard and cold; she was trespassing on a pack's land, alright. Apparently that pack's name was Anathema.

"I did not know there was a pack here," she said respectfully. Even if she was a leader of another pack, she was lower in rank here than this member. She was a trespasser - but were her parents? "I was born in these lands, before this pack settled here," she said. "My parents still reside here. I was about to visit them." She looked at the man questioningly.

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc: 333

[/html]

Messages In This Thread