Under/Over
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ized-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Naniko had "escaped" growing up with the D'angelo side of the family; she hadn't gone with her parents when they'd left, way back when she had been a pup. Instead, her father had left her in the care of Physe Revlis, his past lover. That had been good and she'd liked living with Physe...but then her accident had happened, and Iskata had kindly taken her in. She had still kept ties with Physe, but now he was gone...and her parents hadn't come back. So she'd just accepted the fact that she would never see the three of them again.

Iskata, though, she had always wondered about. Naniko had spent many a night thinking about what had happened. If you had something wrong with the inside of your head, with your brain...well, you couldn't be held for your actions. It might take a little while...but she'd decided a long time ago that she was going to try. Try and make things better with her and Iskata.

Now that it was happening, though, everything seemed so surreal. "Of course. You were more of a parent to me than any of my real relatives. You do know that, right?" Iskata spoke of Davinci and Firefly, and Naniko nodded. She had heard of the younger girl's dissapearance from a few of the animals in Storm. They did watch, and some could understand the way wolves spoke. When Phoenix had come down with the illness, she'd asked the creature of Storm for information about the pack, about who'd come and left. She had needed to know if there was anything that might get in the way of his recovery. Any distraction could have meant death for him.

"Davinci talked to me right before he left...said he was going to find Magdalena. They didn't come back with you, though, I suppose.." Which was why Iskata was talking about them like that. "But you did. And to come back to all of this...I'm sorry. I remember how it was at first...it was horrible. The bad feelings are going away, though, as the pack gets used to these new lands. Conri and I have started our own pack--Twilight Vale." She realized at this point that her mother might not know who Conri was....but she wasn't sure if she should explain. She felt like she was talking an awful lot, and she didn't want to be annoying or seem too chatty. "Are you staying out here?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread