You can't take it with you.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skyecollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e30; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #8D5122;}
.skyecollins p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyecollins {width:400px;border:1px solid #1f150d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/skye.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#4e3521;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#1f150d;}
</style>

wc: 400

Skye was taken aback as the man snarled at her, asking what it looked like he was doing. She didn't reply, but simply stared as he snarled at her once more and hastened to return throwing clothes and items into his satchel with an angry scowl on his face. She had no idea what just happened; why was Bangle so angry? It looked like he was running away, or moving, or leaving, or something...and he had mentioned that he was a gypsy before coming to Cercatori d'Arte....Was Bangle leaving?

His next words made her angry. "What am I doing here?" she asked incredulously. "First of all, you kiss me by the lakeside, and then disappear for two months!" she seethed. "I was coming to ask what was wrong, why you were ignoring me, and it's a good thing I did, isn't it?" Her tail was low and threatening, a snarl now poised on her face. Oh, she hated his tone of voice! It was as if she were a little puppy that was misbehaving, or followed him when he had specifically told her not to! She wasn't just an insolent pup, and she deserved a better answer than that!

"Second of all," she continued without letting him get a word in, "It's not like I just stormed into your house! It's not my fault your door is open and you're throwing things all over the place!"

After all, what if she had just been passing by, maybe to check up on Orin to see how things were going? Or what if she was going to go to one of the shops that was open nearby Bangle's house, and wasn't going to talk to him at all? It wasn't like she was barging in on his house, even though that was what she had been originally intending to do in the first place...she was barely on the first step of his home! And why was he talking to her like that? He was acting absolutely, positively, absurdly ridiculous! He was acting like the kiss by the lakeside was a punch instead of a thing of affection. If he didn't want to carry it any further, he just had to say that! He didn't have to be rude to her and run away without telling anyone!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread