And the risk that might break you
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ized-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She didn't know a lot of the names of the actual herbs, that much was true. She was really more of a scientist/doctor than an herbalist; she mostly worked with mixing together different herbs to see if she could get better effects. Quicker healing time. There had been an abundance of injured animals in Clouded Tears, and she'd worked on them for nearly a year. "Strange. I just have them labelled by what they do--I didn't know that they had actual names"

She had only read one or two books about it, and they hadn't explained herbs, just treatment styles. "I got into herbs on a whim, really...but it's become something more serious now. I was bored, and my adopted mother Iskata had left me with my young brother Davinci...other than caring for him, I had nothing to do. Until Conri came to stay with us, anyway." For a while after that, she hadn't enjoyed the company of pups. She'd felt a little smothered, caring for Davinci. "How's Lucifer doing? I couldn't tell if he'd been burned or not"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread